Does any one know if Sky has ship models in the gift store yet?

lovelights

I was just curious if any one that might have cruised on Sky recently, knows if the gift store sold the ship models for that ship? We were on her in October, and was told that they had ordered them, but they hadn't came in yet. However, my father-in-law went about a week before we did and he was told the same thing.

Did any one happen to notice if the gift store sold them? We're going back on her in 3 weeks, and I was in hopes that they would have them by then. I collect all the ship models of the ships we've cruised on, and we missed out on this one. :( I'm estimating that it would be about 10 in. long, and is sold in a blue rectangular box.

We were on the Pearl in October and tried to get a little ship model as well. That is one thing we have always done on every ship we have sailed. However they did not have any on the Pearl and we were told that NCL would no longer have those for sale. I had hoped that was not true, but from what you are saying I fear we were told correctly. I was told when each ship runs out of the ones they have that is it.

Archived