i need your help pls!!!!!!!!!!! x-mas ornaments

luv2travell

Hi,

I know you are looking for a Carnival Freedom Christmas ornament and I just found one listed on Ebay. I'm currently looking for Carnival Festivale (if they were even made then) and came across the Freedom, remembering reading this post a few days ago.

I recently bought a Carnival Miracle and Carnival Glory Christmas ornament from this same seller on ebay and was very satisfied with my purchase. I'm attaching the link for the Freedom ornament in case you are interested.

http://cgi.ebay.com/CARNIVAL-FREEDOM-CRUISE-SHIP-MODEL-X-MAS-ORNAMENT-/180612709287?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a0d5b3ba7

Oops - my previous response was for Clairscurtains regarding the Carnival Freedom Christmas ornament. Forgot to add the quote.

Hi,

I know you are looking for a Carnival Freedom Christmas ornament and I just found one listed on Ebay. I'm currently looking for Carnival Festivale (if they were even made then) and came across the Freedom, remembering reading this post a few days ago.

I recently bought a Carnival Miracle and Carnival Glory Christmas ornament from this same seller on ebay and was very satisfied with my purchase. I'm attaching the link for the Freedom ornament in case you are interested.

http://cgi.ebay.com/CARNIVAL-FREEDOM-CRUISE-SHIP-MODEL-X-MAS-ORNAMENT-/180612709287?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a0d5b3ba7

I too am looking for an ornament of Carnival Festivale to complete my collection so far. If you happen to find a site to get them, please let me know. Thanks! I ordered two previous ornaments Liberty of Seas and Carnival Destiny from ebay recently. Now I am going on Triumph and will get one there. I don't know why I didn't think to start a collection way back. Now I am thinking to pick something up at each port too. I have a little tree that might become a travel tree.

I too am looking for an ornament of Carnival Festivale to complete my collection so far. If you happen to find a site to get them, please let me know. Thanks! I ordered two previous ornaments Liberty of Seas and Carnival Destiny from ebay recently. Now I am going on Triumph and will get one there. I don't know why I didn't think to start a collection way back. Now I am thinking to pick something up at each port too. I have a little tree that might become a travel tree.

I'll let you know if I can find somewhere to get the Festivale - that's the only one I need to complete my collection too. I have a feeling that the Festivale ornament will be hard to come by, but I will keep checking ebay - one is sure to turn up sometime. :) Next cruise, I may start collecting ornaments from each port also - the pictures posted above sold me on them. Good luck and have a great time on the Triumph.

Edited by pghsteelerfan

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am looking for one of the gold cut out Freedom of the Seas ornaments-DD was with us on our sailing to celebrate engagement and first child broke that ornament --would like to replace it for her--

We will be on AOS in February if anyone needs anything!

Edited by blacksheep2

• 2 months later...

I am going to Progresso & Cozumel on the Ecstacy in May. I am also going to Belize, Roatan & Cozumel in September on the Magic if anybody needs anything.

If possible, I am looking for the sourvenir spoons from Carnival Triumph & also the Christmas ornaments from the Triumph.

Please contact me (morg497@cox.net) if you need anything or can help me.

Thanks,

Terri

• 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Love2travell, we're booked on a cruise this May and I love your ornaments. I plan on starting my own collection and a friend of mine also asked if I could get her one from each port. If you don't mind my asking, what is the general price range for the ornaments? Thank you. :)

• 1 month later...

Good luck

We had a similar accident and lost 2 - one from Paris and one from New York - was able to get a new NY last month so hoping a trip to Paris will be coming in the near future

Both were glass

We left 29th this year for a cruise and left 2 teens to take the tree down so I have no idea if we lost any this year

Beautiful tree pictures

Edited by Tiggertastic

• 2 weeks later...