NCL still doing Bar set-up?

Lisa&Neb

Did the same after some difficulty getting hold of the near top secret email and phone numbers

$ 63.00 for a bottle is a heck of a lot cheaper than 40, one ounce shots tossed into the mix of your choice for $ 6.00ea. at the bar. :eek:

Did the same after some difficulty getting hold of the near top secret email and phone numbers

$ 63.00 for a bottle is a heck of a lot cheaper than 40, one ounce shots tossed into the mix of your choice for $ 6.00ea. at the bar. :eek:

Oh wow I hope I don't go through 40 shots in 4 days :D I am doing it more for logistics though... having a drink on my balcony without having to go to the bar or order room service. Can't wait! 4 weeks from today!

I think it's more like 35 shots in a liter, 25 shots in a fifth, but I get the drift ;)

You have the email address right. They prioritize emails by cruise date so they may not get back to you yet depending on your sail date. I am sailing on Jan 26 and they returned my email a few weeks ago. Also, the sky group coordinator for the 4 day sailings is on vacation until Jan. 7.

I think it's more like 35 shots in a liter, 25 shots in a fifth, but I get the drift ;)

I thought it was a litre too, but Bacardi, I was told, was 40 ounces. It doesn't matter, it's still a good deal.

Oh wow I hope I don't go through 40 shots in 4 days :D I am doing it more for logistics though... having a drink on my balcony without having to go to the bar or order room service. Can't wait! 4 weeks from today!

It'll go fast with six adults at happy hour over a nine day cruise. It's the Caribbean, rum happens! :D

The whole thing is that I personally think the bar set-up thing is a great idea for those who want it. I was very sorry Princess reduced the program. It is a small reason the group of us choose the NCL cruise we did when shopping for our annual January group vacation. That happy hour on our balcony (it'll be crowded this year) is one of the daily highlights!

OK, I didn't even put my sailing date in the email. Duh. It is this Friday. Guess I will send another email with my sailing date. I just asked for a price list.

FYI, Carol.. Normally NCL wants an order at least 2 weeks prior to cruising, but I've read where others have been successful ordering VERY last minute. Good Luck!

Archived