Upgrades

wildweston

Hi to everyone. I know you guys will know this. We have a quad cabin booked in two different names ( my name and my friends name) so if we were to get an upgrade would there be any possibility of offering two separate cabins?

Cheryl :cool:

Hi to everyone. I know you guys will know this. We have a quad cabin booked in two different names ( my name and my friends name) so if we were to get an upgrade would there be any possibility of offering two separate cabins?

Cheryl :cool:

Hi Cheryl,

I know of a couple of cases where this has happened, once to friends of mine only a few weeks ago. All the luck of the draw. Keep your fingers and toes crossed. :):)

Evon.

yes we have been upgraded once it dos happen

Hi Thied,

I didn't mean 'upgraded from one twin share cabin to a twin share in a different category'. That happens very often. I meant upgraded from one quad share cabin to two twin share cabins. That is what Cheryl was asking about. :):):)

Evon.

Just another question here, when and if you do get an upgrade how are you informed, is it put on your personalizer or does the T/A advise you.

Thank you.

Hi Cheryl,

You would see it on the personalizer. I have to admit that prior to a cruise, I check it every day. This is not only to see if we have an up-grade, but just to revel in the idea of an up-coming cruise. :):)

Evon.

Hi Wildweston...

we are checking our personaliser every day in hopes of a cabin...but still no cabin number to date....4 weeks to go.... so we keep everything crossed in

case of an upgrade...or even the offer of one -for extra $$$..anything would be nice!!!

Good luck with your cruise, and enjoy!!!..hope the upgrade fairy visits you!!

S&D

0019-0402-0403-0506_TN.jpg.87c82a246883b435e90aefc89f23100d.jpg

Archived