Voyager menus?

39august

Please tell me that the "Feast of Nations" menu, usually the last night, no longer features roast turkey and dressing! I read on another thread a menu that is much more international for that night. Also, is there filet with peppercorn sauce on the first formal night? How was the cod on first night? I used to love it with its herbed crust. Last time I ordered it , the fish was simply broiled, no crust.

I will have the most recent menus from the Explorer next week if you can wait that long.

The most recent menus I had seen (probably around June of this year) still had the turkey and dressing.

On the Captain's gala night (usually first formal) there was the following:

Filet of Beef Piquant green peppercorn sauce is the perfect partner to this tender cut of beef. Served with a mound of creamy whipped potatoes and meaty sautéed crimini mushrooms

I don't know if this was new or not.

The cod definition does just say "broiled" nothing fancy about the coating or anything from the description.

Fillet of Atlantic Cod (Fresh Alaskan Ling Cod – listed on some ships)Broiled fish fillet served with Chef’s choice of vegetables

I will post the full 12 day Explorer menus to the main board when I get them next week.

Archived