Where do people keep $ on excursions?

MNmomof4

I was wondering where people keep their money when they do excursions? I will be doing Dunn's River Falls (which I think they have lockers) and STingray city. Private tours want cash after the tour. Do those holders around the neck really keep things dry when you are in the water?

I was wondering where people keep their money when they do excursions? I will be doing Dunn's River Falls (which I think they have lockers) and STingray city. Private tours want cash after the tour. Do those holders around the neck really keep things dry when you are in the water?

Native Way @ Cayman Island accepts Travelers' checque and so is Marva Shaw @ Jamaica. Men's Speedo swim trunk has water proof pouch inside the side pocket and one of you can keep cash/Travelers' Checque in that pouch.

When I am on an excursion on a boat I just keep my valuables in the bottom of my bag. I figure it is a captive audience and would be very difficult for a thief. I do have a waterproof pouch on a string that I got at Sport's Authority for a couple of dollars that works very well. It was with the camping supplies. I tie the strap to my swimsuit and then tuck it in my suit so that it can't float away.

I hope this helps!

Enjoy!

I purchased a waterproof case at a sporting goods store and it definately works. They sell the cases on the cruise ship too, but i know that the one I purchased was cheaper then the price on the ship. I always keep my money, ship cards, and id in it. I wear the case around either my wrist or neck while in the water.

Archived