Need some shopping assistance in Ft.Lauderdale from a local

Rob&Nancy

We are driving from Orlando and will probably be dropping the rental car at the National rental place at the airport and taking their transport to the port.

Our question is this, driving into FLL before we get to the airport, would lilke to stop somewhere to pick up some "supplies" to take on to the ship. OK - liquor! :rolleyes: And, we'd like to be able to safely pack it in our luggage before we board.

I'm looking for some suggestions/addresses/locations for a good spot to stop before we head to the airport. We have lots of time, so it's okay if we have to use a meandering route, we're more concerned about making sure we stop at a safe area.

Any assistance is greatly appreciated!

Total Wine and Spirits on SE 17th St. has everything you need and is close to the airport. If you are driving on I95 you can get off and go east a few blocks on Commercial Blvd exit to Albertson's Grocery and Liquor, but you'll probably be taking the turnpike to I595 east.

Definitely Total Wine on 17th St. I just love that place and there's a Publix there as well if you need to pick up an non-alcohol supplies :p

I knew someone on this board would know! Thank you, I've already printed my Mapquest directions.

CCers are the best! :D

Archived