Supper Club?

tratc1

The Supper Club is different from the dining room. It's $30 a person extra (includes gratuity).

Supper Clubs are available only on Carnival Legend, Carnival Miracle, Carnival Pride, Carnival Spirit, Carnival Conquest, Carnival Glory, Carnival Valor, Carnival Liberty, Carnival Freedom, Carnival Splendor and -- coming soon -- Carnival Dream.

Supper Club

Our reservations-only supper club,

with a Manhattan-chic setting and a menu that includes steakhouse favorites is guaranteed to be your favorite dining spot.

Take in the atmosphere, fill up on tasty and luxurious meal offerings, and dance to live music. It's a special night of dinner and dancing you'll never forget.

On our last cruise we went to the Point (Conquest's Supper Club) to celebrate our anniversary. I thought it would be a one time deal only. We enjoyed it so much we are making it part of each cruise on a ship that has a Supper Club.

I just did the supper club on Splendor and it was great. It was very sophisticated. The waiter discusses the menu with you and the wine waiter discussesd the wines. The chef came out and asked if I wanted to try a small starter dish that he was thinking of preparing. The quality of the food was excellent. Service outstanding.

I've also wondered if the supper clubs are worth while. Are they so good that it wouldn't make more sense to go to a really nice restaurant at home and take advantage of the dinner you have already bought? Am I missing something here?

My advice would be to try it just once...if you like it....super! If not, don't go again. I have not been able to find a restaurant within 1 hour of my house that offers the service and quality that the Supper Club offers. I also have a feeling that if I found such a place I would not be able to afford it!

We are going to try it this time, can't wait! I've heard fabulous reviews and most all Carnival cruisers recommend it. You should read Host Mach's description of it and you'd be sure to go:) Try it!

It is worth the money IMO. We did it for the first time on the Conquest this past October and we both loved it and will make it a regular day from now on. I would sugest to check out the regular dinning room menu and pick a day when the menu is not something you really wanted therefore not missing much.

I just returned from the Splendor. The supper club was very good, but in my opinion, not worth the extra cost, given all of the other dining options onboard and the many, many ways to spend money on a vacation like this. But my advice is also to try it out once and see if you agree. It was definitely a good meal.

My advice would be to try it just once...if you like it....super! If not, don't go again. I have not been able to find a restaurant within 1 hour of my house that offers the service and quality that the Supper Club offers. I also have a feeling that if I found such a place I would not be able to afford it!

What NYrunner said!! :D

I've gone anywhere from one to three times per cruise. And, I did miss it on my last cruise as Destiny doesn't have a SC.

Has anyone gone to the supper club with children? We were wondering if our 10yr old would enjoy it. She is not a chicken nuggets kind of girl. She loves steak and such.

Yes, I think your 10 year old would enjoy it, especially if she enjoys steak! :)

Has anyone gone to the supper club with children? We were wondering if our 10yr old would enjoy it. She is not a chicken nuggets kind of girl. She loves steak and such.

We took our then 7 year old to the supper club. We always eat together as a family. She had the 24oz porterhouse, which all three of us shared anyway.

It was a GREAT filling meal, service, and even got a couple of special dances in with her dad.

I cannot think of any reason not to take her except that dinner will last a good 2 and 1/2 hours. Other than that I am sure that she will enjoy it.

I guess I'm just cheap cause I'm thinking why pay for more food when I already paid for some?! :cool:

You sound like my husband.:) However, after I convinced him to try it on our last cruise, he was assured that it was worth the cost. We plan on going to the supper club once every cruise we take from now on. You don't have to try it, but I bet you won't be disappointed if you do.

Archived