Shareholder OBC going away??

scperk

I have a flyer that says GET PACKING on the top that is about shareholder benefits..It says "This benefit is applicable on sailings thru July 30,2009"..A little further down it says "Reservations must be made by Febuary 28,2009"...I'm wondering if this is leading to us losing our shareholders benefits OBC along with our dividends....Anyone else seen this flyer, my BIL got this although he only holds 50 shares and I did not receive this directly...........Dennis

I have a flyer that says GET PACKING on the top that is about shareholder benefits..It says "This benefit is applicable on sailings thru July 30,2009"..A little further down it says "Reservations must be made by Febuary 28,2009"...I'm wondering if this is leading to us losing our shareholders benefits OBC along with our dividends....Anyone else seen this flyer, my BIL got this although he only holds 50 shares and I did not receive this directly...........Dennis

Since they vote on it every year we'll have to wait and see......

The flyer sounds like it is just a copy of page 4 of last year's Carnival Corp shareholder report. That page even has "Get Packing!" at the top. Thus, it does not sound like anything new. The shareholder benefit page of the report always has that type of language.

The flyer sounds like it is just a copy of page 4 of last year's Carnival Corp shareholder report. That page even has "Get Packing!" at the top. Thus, it does not sound like anything new. The shareholder benefit page of the report always has that type of language.

I thought it was a little strange that it had you had to make reservations by Feb.28,2009........Dennis

Could be. Wouldn't surprise me.

They re-think all this on a yearly basis....

Maybe they will "up" the number of shares you need to own before OBC--or do away with it completely.

Won't bother me one way or another. I bought stock when it was around 17.00. It's been good to me and will get better and better!!!!

Could be. Wouldn't surprise me.

They re-think all this on a yearly basis....

Maybe they will "up" the number of shares you need to own before OBC--or do away with it completely.

Won't bother me one way or another. I bought stock when it was around 17.00. It's been good to me and will get better and better!!!!

I bought at around $16, except that was a month ago.:D

Archived