Sign the pledge!!!!!!!!!

TEXASMUNK

Where do you get those things?

I've been swiping from http://www.skinning.net/nexus/page.php?19 for a while now. I use some simpler ones from http://www.igottarant.com/misc.php?do=showsmilies as well, but the second site's smilies are not all G-rated so use caution. They're all pretty funny, but some of them just would NOT be appropriate here.

I've been swiping from http://www.skinning.net/nexus/page.php?19 for a while now. I use some simpler ones from http://www.igottarant.com/misc.php?do=showsmilies as well, but the second site's smilies are not all G-rated so use caution. They're all pretty funny, but some of them just would NOT be appropriate here.

Thanks!

Of course, I had to check out the inappropriate site, angel that I am.:rolleyes:

I guess you have to login and have a password to use the site, correct?

Ok, 08 is out the door. Time to renew your membership!!!!

Who will Pledge to renew their membership in the BALCONY CLUB in 09????

I hereby swear!!!!!

I hearby swear also. (As long as I can talk him into it.:D)

We've been in the balcony club for a couple of years (never really thought about the security camera thing) In March we are in a Promenade Cabin. Thought could be interesting if we forget about the curtains.

shmthaus: At least you would be practicing safe..um..proceedures :D

They have cameras pointed down the outside of the ship among others. They do not have cameras specifically pointed at balconies. They may well have them in the hallways and probably pointed at the elevators. At any rate, trust me, it is nothing they have not seen before. They don't watch all the cameras 24x7, however a nice show might get instant attention. :eek:

I agree with another poster, sell tickets and make some money.

I was wondering as well reading some of the responses.

I guess some never heard of the mile high club. :D

Ack. :eek: Is that what I signed up for? :eek:

I thought it was just to continue booking a balcony cabin after not being able to combine stock OBC and D balcony discount. :o

To quote Rosanne Rosannadanna, "Nevermind".:o

I thought it was just to continue booking a balcony cabin after not being able to combine stock OBC and D balcony discount. :o

It is indeed what you signed up for. I have to admit I giggled when I saw your post!:D

It is indeed what you signed up for. I have to admit I giggled when I saw your post!:D

So did I! :) But it's all in good humor.

As for the smilies, just right click the one you want to use, then click "properties". Highlight and copy the address information (example: http://igottarant.com/images/smilies/err.gif) then paste it in to the image tool like you would for any picture that you want to put in a post.

Have fun!

We are current members, but we will have a deck 9 aft cabin in 2009 and I am told that deck 10 folks can look down onto our balcony. That may not be a wise thing for us to do this year!:o:o

It could be showtime and you could charge admission. Do you provide popcorn or is it extra?evilgrin0003.gif

Since you signed up I believe we must hold you to that commitment.

We'll need to ask the board for their ruling.

Nah.. Sell tickets. 29.gif

Heck, look at CC and the subjects. All those complaints about the $3.95 fee for room service...You think anybody could afford a viewing fee? megaroftl.gif

They going to accuse me of nickel and diming them. Naaaaaa...the lessons are for free. winkwink.gif

You're not booking next to me, are you?

Don't worry. You be safe.

I misunderstood. :o Kinda hard to join that club if you are by yourself.

You kindas can. Are you going to make me explain in details? chuckle1.gif

No it's not!!!

You do know that joining the balcony club by yourself does not mean ordering room service in the middle of the night.

rotfl1.gif

Archived