Cat 11 suite on the Spirit

nagster

Yes they do. Some fellow Cruise-Critic members had an 11, and they were a family of 4. DD was about 9 years old and the DS was an older teenager. We visited their cabin during our cabin crawl and it was a very nice, large cabin, even with the extra 2 beds set-up. These were upper and lower bunk beds. Very nice.

I have 6157 and 6169 (inside booked) but now I am not sure if the kids will be going. So I would like my deposit back for the inside but if things change then I could add them to the suite at a later date, or get an inside close if possible. So this is why I am asking.

I have 6157 and 6169 (inside booked) but now I am not sure if the kids will be going. So I would like my deposit back for the inside but if things change then I could add them to the suite at a later date, or get an inside close if possible. So this is why I am asking.

We had 4 in 6163 (Cat. 11) on the Miracle which I believe is just like the Spirit. It was great for us. Our kids were 13 and 10.

I do not know when you are sailing but it may be better to book all 4 of you in the suite when you cancel the inside cabin. There can be maximum occupancy issues with your sailing as you get closer and even if your cabin holds 4 you may not be able to book them in at a later date.

• 10 months later...
We had 4 in 6163 (Cat. 11) on the Miracle which I believe is just like the Spirit. It was great for us. Our kids were 13 and 10.

I do not know when you are sailing but it may be better to book all 4 of you in the suite when you cancel the inside cabin. There can be maximum occupancy issues with your sailing as you get closer and even if your cabin holds 4 you may not be able to book them in at a later date.

Do you have any pictures of your Miracle cabin? We are in that very cabin in March.

Thanks.

Archived