Carnival's New Route from Galveston

billtx58

We will be sailing on from Galveston 03/29/08, taking he "new" route. Key West, Freeport and Nassau. Can anybody give me any thoughts on what to do in these ports??? Also who els is going on this Cruise???:confused::confused::confused:

:pMy family of 4 is going on the Conquest 3-29-09 cruise to Key West, Freeport and Nassau.

Once final payment is made, check out the Carnival shore excursions.

We will be sailing on from Galveston 03/29/08, taking he "new" route. Key West, Freeport and Nassau. Can anybody give me any thoughts on what to do in these ports??? Also who els is going on this Cruise???:confused::confused::confused:

Check out the Roll Call section for your ship & sailing date.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=548

I would like to go to Key West one day. For some reason, though, it bothers me to cruise to a port of call that is in the continental United States. That seems odd to me. :o

Well Key West doesn't really consider themselves USA. On one trip, and by the way we really like KW, a woman off the ship went into a drugstore to buy a disposable camera. She asked the price and the gal told $9.95. The woman got irate and said she would give her $5 because thats what she could buy one for in Wal-Mart. The bickering went back and forth for several minutes and finally the woman walked out disgusted. The drugstore gal watch her walk out and then to herself said "damn tourists."

So yeah, KW will seem like a foreign port. Enjoy!!!!

:pMy family of 4 is going on the Conquest 3-29-09 cruise to Key West, Freeport and Nassau.

Once final payment is made, check out the Carnival shore excursions.

You don't have to wait until final payment. Check the shore excursions section. They add the excursions as they become available.

Well Key West doesn't really consider themselves USA. On one trip, and by the way we really like KW, a woman off the ship went into a drugstore to buy a disposable camera. She asked the price and the gal told $9.95. The woman got irate and said she would give her $5 because thats what she could buy one for in Wal-Mart. The bickering went back and forth for several minutes and finally the woman walked out disgusted. The drugstore gal watch her walk out and then to herself said "damn tourists."

So yeah, KW will seem like a foreign port. Enjoy!!!!

We bought a phone card, I think at CVS? I thought it was good at any pay phone, but the pay phones in Key West said it wasnt good, please deposit change.

Hi Bill , my DH and I are also on this cruise. Pleae come and join our roll call. The more the merrier.

Is this also your frist cruise? I see that you dont have many posts. :)

Archived