Special discounts

Parrot Mom

We have put a deposit on our first Princess cruise (Pacific Princess) directly with Princess.. Can you tell me if they offer discounts for Veterans, ex-Gi's or present Veterans such as Celebrity does on certain categories? As first time cruisers with Princess will they tell us after we have made our last payment whether the price drops..The ship isn't anywhere full from what I understand

We have put a deposit on our first Princess cruise (Pacific Princess) directly with Princess.. Can you tell me if they offer discounts for Veterans, ex-Gi's or present Veterans such as Celebrity does on certain categories? As first time cruisers with Princess will they tell us after we have made our last payment whether the price drops..The ship isn't anywhere full from what I understand

I was told that as of June 2008 Princess no longer offers the Veterans discount. Royal Caribbean and Carnival still do on certain sailings and categories.

As first time cruisers with Princess will they tell us after we have made our last payment whether the price drops..The ship isn't anywhere full from what I understand

Once the final payment date passes, you are not able to take advantage of price drops 99.9% of the time (every now and then someone posts that they did succeed in this).

If you have made full payment but it is not yet the deadline for final payment, you can usually take advantage of a reduction in price, but you will have to learn about the reduction yourself and then contact your travel agent or Pricness (if not using a TA) to ask for the adjustment. Also, the reduction cannot be one labled "for new bookings only".

Archived