Family hotel in London?

You might want to try the Premier Travel Inn-County Hall. It is in a fantastic location, near the London Eye, Waterloo Train staition, Parliament, etc.

We were put in a 'family room' even though there were only two of us. It had a double bed, and two other single beds. One of the single beds was sofa with pillows during the day but made up as a bed at night. The other single bed was more of a mattress on the floor, but fine for a child (or two, if they were small) I would think.

As I recall, we spent about 90 pounds per night when we were there last May.

Hi there! There are lots of places that have a good price for what you are looking for. Just depends on where you want to be. London hotels are pretty expensive no matter what. But you can find good deals. Go to www.travelsupermarket.com and do a search from there. Great site for comparing rates on hotels. Also, a good site is booking.com to book your hotel. Im an american living here in the UK, so with the dollar to pound ratio, I am always looking for a good deal when traveling to London or other parts. My Fav hotel though is: Plaza on the River. Its with in walking distance to London Eye, and across the river is Parliament. Their prices fluctuate from cheap to OMG thats expensive. Another good hotel, which is not too far of a walk from Parliament is City Inn (Nice 4 star hotel, with good rates) Suites would be okay to fit everyone, but they are not the largest of suites ive stayed in, in a london hotel. Another thing to look for are London Apartments. They are pretty much no frills (No roomservice, gym etc) hotels, but are really nice, and can accomodate. Let me know if you need more info.

Hello!

There will be 5 of us (3 adults, 2 children) staying in London in July.

Anyone have any great budget hotels that have either apartments or suites that can hold 5?

THANKS in advance! :D

As a Londoner, I would also recommend the Premier Travel Inn County Hall. You will be able to hear the chimes of Big Ben lulling you to sleep and the London Eye is within about a 50 steps walk all depending on how big your feet are of course. You can't go wrong.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived