Cabin E56 on the Elation be warned

CWcruisers

This is a very noisy cabin. It is next to a crew stairwell and you can start hearing people going up and down the stairwell at 6 am. Then on the other side of the wall is a crew day room and the music starts playing at 8 am.

Crew members work hard and are entitled to have some fun so I did not complain, but I just want to let others know to beware of any cabins on this class of ship that are near crew stairwells.

Uh oh!

Wendy, if I'd known you were in there I could've told you about the crew door.

When we sailed Elation December 2006, Claire and her BF from England were in that cabin and I was next door with my friend in E52!

I'm an early riser, but they wanted to sleep in a couple of days (wonder why? ;) ) and she said the door noise started pretty early.

Of course, when I locked myself out of my cabin at about 6am one morning, there wasn't a crew member in sight! :o

How 'bout them Chargers!

San Diego Super Chargers!

Awesome game, what I remember of it because we had been partying hard all day!

Unfortunately, when I booked this cruise, there was very little available because it was a sell out, but we survived.

I am looking at booking a porthole for AUgust. It would be just my son & I. ANd the rates are pretty good. On the diagrams it looks like 8 is larger than 10 can anyone confirm? Have pictures?

Any help appreciated!

Oh yeah .. and GO CHARGERS!!

I am looking at booking a porthole for AUgust. It would be just my son & I. ANd the rates are pretty good. On the diagrams it looks like 8 is larger than 10 can anyone confirm? Have pictures?

Any help appreciated!

Oh yeah .. and GO CHARGERS!!

Check here for specific cabin sizes : http://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/Carnival/fleet/fantasy/cabin_descriptions/empress.htm.

Archived