Pool on Journey

DanielBu

Hello everybody,

thank you for your great help so far. I still got some questions and I hope it is all right to start a new thread for each so that other people might find it more easily.

I once read that the main-pool is "very" small. Did you find it sufficient? I am sure that we would not opt for the aquaspa pool as it is expensive. Do many people use the secluded pool and does that mean a lesser amount of people at (or in :)) the main pool?

Thank you for any opinion!

Daniel

Berlin / Germany

Hi

The main pool is quite small - I suppose about 10/12 people could swim around in it without difficulty. There are two whirlpools beside it too, seating about 6 each, in comfort.

When we were on board in November, although the weather was good, very often I was the only person in the pool (bliss). People seemed to enjoy laying on the sunbeds, reading, having a drink etc and not many ventured into the pools.

The thellasotherapy pool for which there is a charge of $99 each or $175 for a couple would probably fit 10 at most. We didn't consider it worthwhile.

Hope that is helpful

Lynne

Is the pool water salt or fresh?

Thx

The water is salty, but there are showers to "rinse" off. I personally did not find it a problem and managed a few strokes length wise with ease.

There is a shelf/step around and some people just sat there and read or "congregated" and chatted in the heat!!

Have a wonderful cruise

Archived