Brilliance Cabin 3502 - Standard Shape?

We have just got our cabin assignment through and we have 3502 on Brilliance which is an outside cabin all the way forward on the starboard side of deck 3. If you look at the outside of the ship this area is well into the curve of the ship's hull. Is the cabin modular with straight walls, or is the end wall at a funny angle to match the shape of the bow? If anyone has any photos that would be great!

Also, is the motion this far forward going to be too much? We booked an inside GTY so were happy to get an oceanview at all, but of course it is not the best located. Do you think we should we take this cabin or try for a different one if possible? We are sailing Eastern med in march/april, so I'm not expecting the weather to be too bad :)

Thanks for any help you can provide

• 5 years later...

Hi..We are booked in the same cabin number 3502 but on Vision of the Seas. From the deck plan these cabins look longer than standard ones which is why I chose it. Is this true or are they standard outside cabin size? What was a forward cabin like in heavy seas? Do they have Pullman berths over the other beds. Sorry about all the questions! You seem to be well travelled!

Thanks!

We have just got our cabin assignment through and we have 3502 on Brilliance which is an outside cabin all the way forward on the starboard side of deck 3. If you look at the outside of the ship this area is well into the curve of the ship's hull. Is the cabin modular with straight walls, or is the end wall at a funny angle to match the shape of the bow? If anyone has any photos that would be great!

Also, is the motion this far forward going to be too much? We booked an inside GTY so were happy to get an oceanview at all, but of course it is not the best located. Do you think we should we take this cabin or try for a different one if possible? We are sailing Eastern med in march/april, so I'm not expecting the weather to be too bad :)

Thanks for any help you can provide

We stayed in a forward cabin on deck three on Jewel. It's been a while, but as I remember the room is normal shape, but the window is through an 18 inch sill. It makes for a prety cool spot to sit and watch the ocean. I put some pillows in there and was very comfortable to recline and read. It was my favorote oceanviw cabin ever.

Hi, we have booked an Oceanview, four berth cabin - 3068 on Brilliance. I think it has two pull-down bunks. Does anyone have a photo of this type of cabin. I have searched but have been unable to find one. Many thanks.