Booking on the Princess website

Sherry84

Hi there, I've been trying to book a cruise on the Princess website since last night, but it keeps telling me that they are "experiencing technical difficulties". I would really rather book online then to call them, has anyone else had this problem? Maybe I'm doing something wrong?:confused: Thanks!

ive been on there all day searching cruises,,, does it just tell you that when you log on ? if it does maybe you arent putting in the right user name or password,,

its been working me for all day... weird,

maybe the cruise you are looking at and trying to book they are making adjustments to it or something...

Hi there, I've been trying to book a cruise on the Princess website since last night, but it keeps telling me that they are "experiencing technical difficulties". I would really rather book online then to call them, has anyone else had this problem? Maybe I'm doing something wrong?:confused: Thanks!

There was an intermittent problem earlier today, but everything's A-OK now. Try again.

Thank you for all your responses, I will try again and hope it works, I really want to go on this cruise!

The very worst thing that can happen Sherry is that you'll have to do it via telephone. Or, on a cruise website. Or, with a TA. Not so terrible. :D Enjoy whatever it is you select.

Archived