Where does our ship dock?

Aussie Gal

I need to find out where our ship will be docked in quite a number of ports in Asia. I cannot find anything on Azamara's website re this information.

Can anyone help? I need to know definitely which dock in Shanghai and would also like to know about Hiroshima, Osaka, Incheon, Busan and

Dalian.

I would appreciate any help at all.

Jennie

Hi Renee,

Are you on our 28th Sailing. If so why not join our Roll Call. Here is the link:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=594214&page=14

Thanks for your offer for sharing your tour in Kyoto but as the ship will leaving at 10am next morning we will be returning to the ship the night before.

Jennie

You can google the port authorities we will be in and look up up ships will be in town - often they will at least mention the part of the port the ship will be in - that is how I found out about the Quest not being at the Ocean Terminal.........

Hello,

Aussie Gal, "Moeve" is correct. Go to the website for the Port of Osaka, for example, and there will be lots of information about this port including information about the cruise terminal. And some of the nautical language is very interesting.

This may not be exactly what you are looking for, but it is a step in the right direction.

Take care,

Fred

Archived