Deck 5 Tahitian Princess question & cabin 4050 questions

AWorldCruise4Me

Thanks in advance for your help.

I have been assigned room 4050 on the Tahitian Princess for the 107 day world cruise. If anyone knows of any specifics about this location I would enjoy hearing about them. I like the midship, low, location but don't like being on the medical center hall.

I am wondering if the deck space above on deck 5 contains lounge chairs or if it is kept clear?

Does anyone know if they keep the doors closed on this hall both to the public area and the mid-way one to the medical center?

Thanks!

Michelle

Thanks in advance for your help.

I have been assigned room 4050 on the Tahitian Princess for the 107 day world cruise. If anyone knows of any specifics about this location I would enjoy hearing about them. I like the midship, low, location but don't like being on the medical center hall.

The medical center has specific hours. You won't have hordes of people coming and going at all times.

I am wondering if the deck space above on deck 5 contains lounge chairs or if it is kept clear?

Above you is the restaurant and Club Bar. There are chairs alongside the entire area leading into the restaurant and next to the bar.

Does anyone know if they keep the doors closed on this hall both to the public area and the mid-way one to the medical center?

No doors are closed

Thanks!

Michelle

The doors near the medical center are fire doors and will be always open. Not sure about the door beside the Purser's desk, but I seem to recall thinking that they, too, are open.

Immediately above your cabin is the wooden "promenade" area......I really don't recall is there are loungers there or not. I have spent time there on both the Royal and the Tahitian, but have always stood at the rail.

The doors near the medical center are fire doors and will be always open. Not sure about the door beside the Purser's desk, but I seem to recall thinking that they, too, are open.

Immediately above your cabin is the wooden "promenade" area......I really don't recall is there are loungers there or not. I have spent time there on both the Royal and the Tahitian, but have always stood at the rail.

Seems I went too far aft when I responded; straight into the restaurant. Yes, there is definitely a seating area forward of the elevators, which would be next to shops and above OP's cabin.

Thanks for the input. Bummer on the doors. I hate to have to listen to people yell at the passenger staff. It's awful to think that people do that but unfortunately they do (I have never once been rude to a staff member so I'm not calling the kettle black). Also bummer on the doors kept open. Every time I read a review where some sick person went to the medical center in the middle of the night and camped out I cringe for the people who had to have that person in the hall.

Sometimes ignorance is bliss.

Archived