St. Patricks Day

AbbyGirl

We will be on the Crown on St. Patty's day and was just wondering if anyone knows whether or not Princess does anything for the day? We aren't looking for anything spectacular, just something fun to do that evening.

Thanks!

I hadn't even thought about St. Patrick's Day. We will be on the Pacific Princess then. I am sure they will do something, but probably not real big. After all, Princess is/was a British company & the Brits & the Irish don't aways play together well.

We were on the Crown a couple of years ago for St. Paddy's Day. We didn't notice that the ship did anything in particular. Some people did gussy up the St. Paddy's way and decorated themselves or their cabin doors though.

We will be on the Crown on St. Patty's day and was just wondering if anyone knows whether or not Princess does anything for the day? We aren't looking for anything spectacular, just something fun to do that evening.

Thanks!

I wouldn't expect anything special, but maybe, just maybe, there'll be green beer and corned beef and cabbage.

Having spent the past few years with friends in Chicago watching the river turn green, watching the parade, and drinking my fair share of green beer, I must say I will be slightly disappointed if there is no green beer or party on the Crown for St. Patty's Day! That being said, I guess hanging out by the pool in the warm sun and drinking a Pina Colada will more than make up for it!! Only 67 days to go!!! P.S. For those of you going on the Crown with me, I will bring some green food coloring to put in our beer!! ;)

Archived