Useful Website for Martinique Tourisim

JJPacer

I have been doing a lot of research and came across this website. If you scroll down you will see another link to useful webistes for this island. This is the best site I have found. It is the offical website of the Martinique Tourism Authority. You can contact them with your questions. Hope this helps. Enjoy! http://www.martinique.org/index.htm

• 1 month later...

I've had two computer meltdowns in the last eight or so months, so I know you haven't heard from me.

Hope you and John are fine.

We will be going on a ten day back to back:D. So excited I can hardly stand it.

We are stopping in Martinique on the first leg. We went there before, but I had sunburned myself so badly in Grenada that I had to skip the beach and tour the town. It wasn't one of my better days.

In Fodder's Caribbean 2006 has some information about the beaches, and I am trying to get the particulars on Diamond Beach. It gets 3 stars by Fodors, but I'm concerned about how much it will cost to get there.

When we go to Saint Thomas we are talking about going back to Sapphire Beach where we went together.

If you come across anything interesting on Martinique, let me know.

Also, let us know how Azmara is.

Take good care & tell John we said Hi!

Amaris & Jerry

I have been doing a lot of research and came across this website. If you scroll down you will see another link to useful webistes for this island. This is the best site I have found. It is the offical website of the Martinique Tourism Authority. You can contact them with your questions. Hope this helps. Enjoy! http://www.martinique.org/index.htm

Thanks! :)

• 10 months later...
Guest Indigogarden

We were in Fort de France last week! Can't speak to the beaches, but the city was wonderful. Be sure and talk to the Tourist Information people--they are wearing Red Vests with Tourist Information on the back. They are city ambassadors that can help with translating the French language. The lady we spoke with was gracious, charming and helped us with the crepe menu. Yes, we had a list of phrases in French, but somehow crepes weren't on the list! It was a delightful day and there is much to see in the lively working City---and no, we aren't big shoppers. The artist Manuel at the end of the pier is bilingual and very helpful, as well as having beautiful prints. Some folks on our ship that failed to pick up a print were regretting it. There was also a glass painter in the city doing small landcapes on glass with his fingers. Very interesting. Just two of the things that were artistically unique in Martinique!

for Martinique and other islands

Go to web site http://www.shoretrips.com/

Click Caribbean

Click Martinique

There are tours for Northern Martinique, Southern Martinique, biking Tours, etc.

The Northern Martiniqu tour is $480 -so you need 8 people for it to become $60 per person.

You will find many islands listed with their shore trips, to help you plan for other ports, too.

Enjoy!

• 2 months later...

Archived