Please help if you can

angela76

Ok if anyone would have an answer to this question it will be you guys.. Here goes and don't poke fun ok..:o So do any of you know what is going on May 15th-18th on the Imagination? I think it is a music cruise but how would I find out for sure? I'm a HUGE NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK FAN (NOW YOU PROMISED NOT TO MAKE FUN) And one of the band members said to set these dates aside but he didn't say for what.. When I call Carnival to book this cruise I was told that it had been charter for those dates. Me and about amillion others are dying to know if it is NKOTB.. So if you have any info about this or how I could find out please let me know. I have tried theme cruise.com and came up with nothing.. Thanks for listen to me and helping a CRAZY FAN...

Hi New Kids fan-I am on here doing the same thing. Another message said it was a pink flyod chater but the link they put stated that date for May 1. The only thing I wonder about is that usually cruises are booked a little eariler than this so they better announce something soon.

Lets hope it is a cruise-that would be so cool

Bonnie

I hope they tell us something soon also. Did u go to any of there show on this new tour?? I went to 2 concerts and then went to Ny when they were on the today show. But I want to do another meet and greet and the cruise would be cool..

I went to nassau coluseium and one of the meet at greets a walmart. It was amazing and great to hear them a gain. This cruise would be a cool thing but they better let us know soon-its only 4 months away and there is flights to get and stuff.

I hope they do it I think it would be great. But do you really think they would stay onboard the ship? I think what will happen is all the fans cruise to Nassau and then get off for a concert at the Atlantis or something like that. Who knows with them goofballs they are always doing something fun. I can't wait until they tell us something..

I always thought most of the band cruises-the band stays on the ship. I'm sure they get the fancy rooms so can hide out wwhen they want.

I have no idea how it would work with this-don't think it's really worth it if they just show up for the one day the ship is in the bahamas.

Bonnie

YES!!! THERE REALLY IS GOING TO BE A NKOTB CRUISE!!! UNFORTUNATELY THEIR WEBSITE IS SUPER SLOW, OBVIOUSLY WE (THE FANS) ARE PROBABLY CRASHING THEIR SITE TO GET THE INFO. ALL I KNOW IS TICKETS GO ON SALE WED JAN 14 2009 TOMORROW!!!! IF ANYONE GETS ANYMORE INFO, PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE..

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!!!

~~Amanda~~

amandamartinez06 @ hotmail . com

Archived