Angel Tours Vatican

I've been reading great things about this tour operator; but everytime I try to book on their web site it states that the tour is not running after 11-14-08. Does anyone know if they take a winter break, or if they're not around anymore?

I've been reading great things about this tour operator; but everytime I try to book on their web site it states that the tour is not running after 11-14-08. Does anyone know if they take a winter break, or if they're not around anymore?

Did you send an e-mail to them to ask about the tour? I don't see any other way to book on their website, so I wasn't sure where you were getting the notice re the tour not running after Nov. 14th?

When I booked with them, I did it via e-mail and paid at the start of the tour.

Just checked their website. Looked all around.

Seems that the 9:30 a.m. Vatican tour is not available after Nov. 14, 2008.

Then in the listing of all their tours - there is a Vatican tour at 1:30 in the afternoon until March 15th 2009.

Not sure why there is no morning tour between Nov. 14 and March 15th.

I would send them an email.....ask.

We booked with them last Nov. but opted for a private guide for the whole day for both the Vatican and the Coliseum & area. Pricey but awesome day !!!!

Then in the listing of all their tours - there is a Vatican tour at 1:30 in the afternoon until March 15th 2009.

Not sure why there is no morning tour between Nov. 14 and March 15th.

Probably because it is low season and fewer tourists. Texancruzer is right though....best to just contact them and ask.

Found the note re discontinuation of morning tour as of Nov. 14th (under Tour Prices).

An option for a morning tour (10:30) is to reserve directly with the Vatican museums @ 29.5 euros for tour and entrance. We've done both Angel Tours and Vatican tours of the Vatican/Sistine, and preferred Angel Tours, but if timing is a concern, then I wouldn't hesitate to book the Vatican one.

Archived