Balcony question for the Journey

luvseadays

Does anyone have a photo of Journey balconies, preferably 1A? Just curious as to what the configuration is with chairs, table, whether or not it is clear glass, or such for the view, or whatever. If you don't have photos, or know where there might be a link, any info that you can provide would be terrific either way.

Thanks in advance!

Does anyone have a photo of Journey balconies, preferably 1A? Just curious as to what the configuration is with chairs, table, whether or not it is clear glass, or such for the view, or whatever. If you don't have photos, or know where there might be a link, any info that you can provide would be terrific either way.

Thanks in advance!

Have you tried cruisestateroom.com?

Thanks in advance!

Hi Luvseadays !

I believe there are some photos on the Azamara website. There is also an excellent virtual tour video, where you can see the balconies from the outside. I can tell you that the balconies have wood and metal railings (not glass) and you can see through them. I recall there being 2 chairs. I am not sure about the table, but I believe there is one.

I hope this helps. Enjoy your Cruise !

Archived