A few questions?

Ashleyyy

Hi all,

My DH and I are planning our very first cruise on the Carnival Victory Southern Caribbean Cruise (December 13th - 20th).

We're going to a cruise expo here in the Seattle area this weekend. Has anyone ever been to one of those? I hear there is going to be deals and slashing amounts on the deposits.

If by chance there isn't anything really good, how long should I wait to book it? I know December is a busy and expensive traveling time, when would I get the best deals? (Airfare + Cruise)

Ashley

Welcome to CC!!

I have never been to a cruise expo, so I don't have any insight there.

I have a friend who went on a Carnival cruise over Thanksgiving. She said she was glad she booked early because the fares kept going up.

Stay warm, and don't float away in the floods!

Iv been to some of those so called expos here in Dallas and they were a wasted effort, no deals or worse than I could find on my own online.

There are some deals on groups with lower deposits, maybe they have some groups going?

I wouldnt get my hopes up that they can offer you something you cant get elsewhere from any TA.

Hi all,

My DH and I are planning our very first cruise on the Carnival Victory Southern Caribbean Cruise (December 13th - 20th).

We're going to a cruise expo here in the Seattle area this weekend. Has anyone ever been to one of those? I hear there is going to be deals and slashing amounts on the deposits.

If by chance there isn't anything really good, how long should I wait to book it? I know December is a busy and expensive traveling time, when would I get the best deals? (Airfare + Cruise)

Ashley

I was on the Victory in August. However, my itinerary was a little north of yours. I went from NY to Canada.

At any rate, book as soon as you can. If the price goes up, you get to keep the old lower price. If the price goes down, you can ask for the new lower price. However, if you don't book and the price goes up, you cannot ask for the old lower price.

2VictoryinStJohn5.jpg

4Funnel.jpg

PIMG_0316.jpg

IMG_3173.jpg

Archived