Carnival one day sale

No, no and no.

Just decide what you have to spend, find the itinerary you like at the time you like and book it.

If the price drops before final payment, you'll get the decrease. If it goes up, you booked at the right time. Right?

Waiting for a sale is pointless. The ONLY one that has ever given me a better price on a cruise that what I had booked was the recent P1S sale (got $200 pp off my Miracle and booked Victory during it and got a 4A to 4G upgrade at about $140 pp less than current prices).

The sales are to bring in new cruisers. Most of the rest of us can get better prices with PG codes, or military, or senior, or whatever. And since they don't apply to all sailings from all ports, they often don't apply to the cruise you want anyway.

Just book it and keep your eye on prices.

Like NC above I got a good deal on the last PS1 sale. I booked the Freedom for $100 off pp on a lowest balcony cabin. This was also upgraded to a aft balcony on Veranda. At the same time the Carnival rep looked at my Victory cruise that I had already booked. I booked a balcony guarantee and she put me in another aft balcony for no extra cost using the sale code. I was pretty happy with it. This was before the fuel charge was taken away and now my Freedom cruise is even higher.

Archived