Online check-in and credit card question

I searched, but didn't quite find this question/answer anywhere.

a few questions...

1. Once my reservation online says "print" and I've done so, I'm done, right? because it says "don't forget to complete your online check-in" at the top of the page, but I've done it and printed so I want to ensure I've really done it.

2. My set sail pass has my name and my husbands name on it with only one spot at the bottom for me to sign. Nowhere does it have a spot for my husband to sign and it only allowed me to print one page for both of us combined. The other couple we're traveling with had to print a page for each of them (and they filled it out the exact same way - one credit card, etc.). Is this normal (the one page and only my name to sign??)

3. I put a credit card # on the set sail pass. When I check in and swipe that card and set it up as my seapass account, can I then actually pay my balance with a DIFFERENT card at the end of the trip or does it have to stay on that card?

Thank you SO much for any help you can give me. I'm getting nervous and excited - I just want it to go smoothly :)

Once you fill out the info online, they have it. You don't really need the "hard copy". And yes, if you want to change credit cards, you certainly can! They still have to "swipe" the card you'll be using.

The online thing saves about 2 min. of time when checking in....everything you put in there is subject to change!

And you only need 1, since you and hubby are on the same account.

Checking into the ship is really no different from checking into a hotel.

I searched, but didn't quite find this question/answer anywhere.

a few questions...

1. Once my reservation online says "print" and I've done so, I'm done, right? because it says "don't forget to complete your online check-in" at the top of the page, but I've done it and printed so I want to ensure I've really done it.

Yes, you are done. You can still go back in and edit/change and print a New Seapass after changes, usually up to a week before sailing!

2. My set sail pass has my name and my husbands name on it with only one spot at the bottom for me to sign. Nowhere does it have a spot for my husband to sign and it only allowed me to print one page for both of us combined. The other couple we're traveling with had to print a page for each of them (and they filled it out the exact same way - one credit card, etc.). Is this normal (the one page and only my name to sign??)

The 2 names are listed on the Online check-in Seapass. That cover's both of you. It has worked both ways for me too at times. Just make sure both names are listed on your online Seapass!

3. I put a credit card # on the set sail pass. When I check in and swipe that card and set it up as my seapass account, can I then actually pay my balance with a DIFFERENT card at the end of the trip or does it have to stay on that card?

You can use a different CC when you Board if you don't want to use the one you listed as your CC. I am not sure if you can pay your balance with a different CC and the end of your cruise. I know you can pay it off in Cash! I just let my balance roll into the card I used when I did my on-line check-in! Sorry can't be more help with this!

Thank you SO much for any help you can give me. I'm getting nervous and excited - I just want it to go smoothly :)

Have a Great Cruise!

Archived