Who's Won A Cruise

lhuggi1

So folks we just finished the Southern Caribbean in October on the Miracle

and we went to the past cruisers party and bought tickets to the raffle to win a free cruise, and low and behold my mother won a free cruise which we are taking in May to Alaska ..just wanted to see if anyone else has won and what cruise did you end up taking?

lhuggi1:o

I won a cruise on the Victory (5 night) in 2001. Back then you were given a suite and we were given a choice of 3,4 or 5 night and we of course took the 5 night on the Imagination which was the only ship at that time offering 5 night cruises. It was great. Haven't won a thing since then, not even a bottle of bubbly!

I always love answering this question. I was in my cabin on the Sensation in 2006 and DH said "Where are you going?" and I said "I'm going to win me a cruise"...So I went to Win a Cruise BINGO and wheeee...I won...well I tied; then I had to go up on stage with the other winner who brought his cute little boy to pick the ball for him (that is how they break the tie; we both had to pick a ball and the highest one wins). So when I get up there, the door to where the balls are is open and I spied the #36....now there are 80 balls (right?) for BINGO, but for some reason, in my mind, I thought "I HAVE to get the # 36 ball. BUT you can't look at the balls when you pick, you have to look away..so the little boy reached in and picked a ball and he gets the #35 ball (and I am SURE he was the crowd favorite), then I stick my hand in and I get......drum roll.....the #36 ball....whee....Nobody wanted to hear that whole story..but it was so much fun:) Anyway, we got a choice..3, 4, 5 day..picked the 5 day on the Imagination in May 07, loved it again so much went on a 7 day on Valor in May 08 and as you see my next cruise is on the Miracle in May 09. Sry for long post..but it really was alot of fun!

So folks we just finished the Southern Caribbean in October on the Miracle

and we went to the past cruisers party and bought tickets to the raffle to win a free cruise, and low and behold my mother won a free cruise which we are taking in May to Alaska ..just wanted to see if anyone else has won and what cruise did you end up taking?

lhuggi1:o

Hmmm...I guess that's a reason for me to go to the Past Guest Party! I think I've been to one a long time ago, but I buy all-inclusive now so there's no need for me to go for the free drinks! :D

One of my CC roll call friends from our Alaska cruise had won several cruises, but I don't think that they were connected with the cruise lines. She only told me that she enters every contest that she can, so I don't know, who or how, but it obviously works out for her. :p

Hmmm...I guess that's a reason for me to go to the Past Guest Party! I think I've been to one a long time ago, but I buy all-inclusive now so there's no need for me to go for the free drinks! :D

Becky, how do you buy all inclusive?

Becky... don't mean to hijack this, but how do you "buy all-inclusive now"? I'm thinking that might be available to large groups? Just curious. And congrats to all you cruise winners!

All-inclusive is for 30 or more passengers in a group. Everyone in the group MUST participate and the Open Bar Card costs about $310. This will be our 2nd year with the bar cards and we love them!

Hey Becky I going on my FIRST inclusive cruise in Nov of 09. So far we have about a 110 folks from the Philadelphia area. My family and friends do an all inclusive every year. They generally do RCI and I finally talked them into doing one on my cruise line of choice.. Carnival. Those DODs are going to look mighty good when I don't have to worry about my sail and sign.

Archived