What is the Best Hotel in FLL with shuttle

LHC

Bequia or other residents of FLL or fellow cruisers.

What is the Best Hotel in FLL where you can get airport shuttle to the hotel and to the port?

To spend over $300. to stay in a 4-5 star hotel is one thing but if I do that, as a single working mother, I want to have shuttles to both and the quality of a better hotel.

What is the answer?

Thanks,

LHC Linda in Knoxville

Bequia or other residents of FLL or fellow cruisers.

What is the Best Hotel in FLL where you can get airport shuttle to the hotel and to the port?

To spend over $300. to stay in a 4-5 star hotel is one thing but if I do that, as a single working mother, I want to have shuttles to both and the quality of a better hotel.

What is the answer?

Thanks,

LHC Linda in Knoxville

You are better off spending the money for a decent hotel on 17th Street and just taking a cab to port.

Most times with shuttles they are not on your scedule or a general PIA and a cab to port from 17th Street is around $12.

Most of your higher priced hotels in FLL are on or near the beach - none of the beach hotels offer shuttles to/from airport or to/from port because they do not have to. They can attract guests with their location and hotel amenities.

Taxis are cheap in FLL - book the hotel you love and do not worry about shuttles.

This coming year, I am looking at a cruise which will leave on a Monday for the first time. DD and I have always left on a Saturday or Sunday.

So if I want a Very Good Hotel but also not to have to confirm shuttles and taxis, which would be the best?

Thank you maam. I knew you would know.

If you are leaving on a Monday instead of the weekend, I would assume their is less traffic to the port and one could spend more time before loading the ship? Is that true?

If this is true which one of the two is the closest to shopping for last minute items to carry on to the ship?

Linda

A Monday departure is certainly a lot tamer then a weekend departure. Both hotels I mentioned have nearby stores you can walk to for those last minute items. That's what makes it tough to decide between the two properties. They both have excellent reviews from all on these CC boards who have stayed there, they both satsfy your transportation needs, they both have the free breakfast, they're both in really safe areas. Flip a coin as you'll be pleased with either.

Archived