half & half/cream

traic73

Does anyone know if Freedom has half & half/cream readily available on board? I was on Navigator for Thanksgiving, and every time we asked for it, whether for breakfast or dinner, they never seemed to have any. And at the Promenade Cafe, all they had was the non-dairy creamer available in the little white pre-sealed cups. I want the real deal!!! What's a good cup of coffee without the half & half? :(

Does anyone know if Freedom has half & half/cream readily available on board? I was on Navigator for Thanksgiving, and every time we asked for it, whether for breakfast or dinner, they never seemed to have any. And at the Promenade Cafe, all they had was the non-dairy creamer available in the little white pre-sealed cups. I want the real deal!!! What's a good cup of coffee without the half & half? :(

Don't know the answer to the question, but I'm with you--the artificial stuff is just not the same as real.

Try using WHOLE milk which they do have. It is not exactly the same as half and half, but it is close especially if you are used to 1 or 2 percent or skim milk. It is better than the non- dairy stuff in the the little pre-sealed cups IMO.

Our family has cruised 3 times on the Mariner and once on Sovereign. 90% of the time we could not find any real half and half for our coffee. Since my husband and I love half and half in our coffee, we just bring a small carton on board with us and store it in the mini fridge. It usually lasts until the end of a 7-day cruise, so it works out great. Happy sailing!

Archived