Eurodam

Ellura

What does everyone think about the Eurodam? I have sailed several times Carnival, Princess, etc. but never with HAL. My group of 6 are all foodies and heard HAL was one of the best.

Any advice would be great!

After 22 years in the food business, I agree.

The food is wonderful... especially the Tamarind. The service is tremendous... tremendous!

We ate dinner there 6 of our 7 nights... even though we love the main dining room...

If you are "foodies", you'll like the wine selection. On several ocasions, upon finding out we were foodies, the staff brought the chefs out... really great to hear about their backgrounds!

Enjoy... I'm trying to find my next cruise right now!

The Eurodam was beautiful and the food was very good. The Pinnacle is a must do, we ate there twice. The Asian restaurant was also excellent. We have done Princess and not Carnival and in my opinion the food on HAL is far superior to Princess.

Barbara

Right now the Eurodam is my favorite ship. We absolutely loved her. While the Oosterdam will always hold a special place in my heart we found we loved everything about the Eurodam. If food is a concern then the Eurodam is an excellent choice ;)

I presume the E-dam has improved since the inaugural voyage. It was not up to the usual HAL standards then.

However, even from the first the Tamarind was excellent! The food delicious, and the service superb. At the time, the service in the Pinnacle needed improvement.

The ship itself is pretty, although some areas are prettier than others. The Pinnacle Lounge is a bit bizarre, IMO. The Explorers Lounge is very nice.

Go and see for yourself. You will have a good time.

Archived