Timelapse of Voyager departing Galveston!

***Please Watch My Time-Lapse Before Voting!*** What would you rank my timelapse?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. ***Please Watch My Time-Lapse Before Voting!*** What would you rank my timelapse?

• 1 Star ........ ....... *
    • 2 Stars .............. **
    • 3 Stars .............. ***
    • 4 Stars .............. ****
    • 5 Stars .............. *****

I made a PowerPoint of Voyager of the Seas Departure! Every few seconds, I copied the image from the webcam, then I pasted it on PowerPoint, and it came out as a timelapse! If you want the timelapse, Send me an email, or post here, and I will send you the Timelapse of Voyager's departure on Powerpoint! It's quick, though.

It came out great!!! Is so cool to watch her make the turn. Lots more going on, too. The clouds, folks on the pier... Superb. Thanks for sharing.

Could everyone who wants to see the PowerPoint please email me, so I can just quickly reply? This is going to take me awhile.

I've asked for everyone who wants one for now on to email me, because it takes a long time for me to type everyone's email adress.

My email adress is on my signiture.

After Making this timelapse, I realized that a Freedom class ship would be too long to do the turnaround! That means Voyager class ships are the largest possible ships to exit Galveston!

Maybe. It depends if RCCL (and the port and USCG) would allow a Freedom ship to sail in forwards and out in reverse. The Freedom class draw about the same amount of water, so depth shouldnt be a problem.

The sailaway would be a bit unconventional (or the docking in procedure...) but it could work, I imagine. Thoughts?

Archived