Mini-Suite Vs Suite

Lisa&Neb

What is the difference between size of room? We have been in a ful Suite (upsell) on the Sun, and it was great. With a mini do you still get to have lunch in Cagnanys?

You do not get lunch in Cagney's with a min-suite (AG,AF). The main difference between a min-suite and a suite are the size and the amenities. Daily hors d'oeuvres, butler, concierge, cocktail party, Cagney's and priority embarkation.

Take care,

Mike

You do not get lunch in Cagney's with a min-suite (AG,AF). The main difference between a min-suite and a suite are the size and the amenities. Daily hors d'oeuvres, butler, concierge, cocktail party, Cagney's and priority embarkation.

Take care,

Mike

So to get all taht you have to get up to AE??

Enjoyed the mini-suite on the dawn, but it is a deluxe balcony. Has more in common with "balcony" than "suite".

And shame on NCL, can be misleading. I can see where someone might assume they qualify for suite perks, hence the name.

Enjoyed the mini-suite on the dawn, but it is a deluxe balcony. Has more in common with "balcony" than "suite".

And shame on NCL, can be misleading. I can see where someone might assume they qualify for suite perks, hence the name.

I SO agree with you on this one. I think NCL should do what garycarla suggested and just call it a delux balcony and remove it from the "suite list". I feel it is very misleading.

Archived