Anyone just off the Noordam on 1/13?

Desdemona01

We're leaving on the 23rd and are a little :o anxious for info, especially about the performer in the piano bar. Since we couldn't get our favorite guy, Jimmy Maddox, on this cruise we are hoping that the entertainment in there is good....any info will be most appreciated!

Des

thanks, Ruth. I'm surprised that the Noordam has been back for two days and no one has weighed in. I'd read somewhere that there was supposed to be a change there in Jan but I didn't know when....I guess that's just one more surprise in our future!

I'd read somewhere that there was supposed to be a change there in Jan but I didn't know when....I guess that's just one more surprise in our future!

It's possible I've lost track, Desdemona. The piano players move around so much that it's hard to keep it all straight sometimes.

But Larry Steele is the one on our cruise, I think. We'll know very, very soon! :D

It's possible I've lost track, Desdemona. The piano players move around so much that it's hard to keep it all straight sometimes.

But Larry Steele is the one on our cruise, I think. We'll know very, very soon! :D

I can't wait, Ruth!:D In just over a week, when I'm drinking my boat drink, I'll try to forget the -23 actual temp that I experienced while driving to work today (-45 wind chill)....

Archived