West Palm Beach, FL (PBI) to Port of Miami

dlopiccolo

We are sailing out on RCL out of Miami on a Friday. I am monitoring airfare into Miami, West Plam and Ft Lauderdale. What are my transportation options out of West Palm down to the port? Cab costs? Length of time? there will be 4 of us travelling together. Any advice appreciated. Thanks - D

We (4 adults) are flying into West Palm Jan 31 for our Feb 1 departure. I'm renting a large vehicle driving one way. We'll make necessary stops (liqour, water etc) go to the hotel and then I'll take vehicle to airport for one way, one day rental for less than $80. Figured it will be easier and cheaper than taxi or shuttle options.

Most, if not all, rental companies do one way rentals. Some even have return locations near Port of Miami but given our flight times the nearby locations are closed by the time we get to Miami.

We are sailing out on RCL out of Miami on a Friday. I am monitoring airfare into Miami, West Plam and Ft Lauderdale. What are my transportation options out of West Palm down to the port? Cab costs? Length of time? there will be 4 of us travelling together. Any advice appreciated. Thanks - D

Your best bet is to rent a car. If you could get a cab to take you it would cost a fortune.

E&R Transportation in West Palm is the least expensive car service I've come across in West Palm - less than Yellow Cab!! And they have nice Lincolns!!

Their fare for local rides comes in about $2/mile, but they'll also negotiate a better deal for longer distances, sometimes as low as $1.50/mile.

E&R: 561-506-9499 :D

Archived