Any complaints 9318 Mariner?

What kind of comments did you read about 9318 on Navigator? I'm assuming negative ones from the title of your thread.

I've never read one negative thing about one of the most highly-coveted cabins on a Voyager-class ship. I've got it booked on Explorer next year. We had 9614 on Voyager (forward hump) and loved it even though it is a connecting cabin. 9318 is center hump and not connecting. It's a JS, centrally located, got a walk-in closet, a bathtub and great view from the balcony forward and aft. What's not to like?!

Ya done good. Now enjoy! :cool:

what's not to love???? i had it on Ex in Nov and have 9618 in 2 weeks, also on Ex. Great location...no noise.....great view!

(Ok.really it's a crappy cabin, you;ll hate it, i will be happy to swap with you so you can get something else!!!:D;))

You've made a wonderful cabin choice. My wife and I have stayed in that cabin twice aboard the Mariner. The first time we booked it was due to all the positive things that we heard about the "hump cabins", but truthfully my favorite aspect of this cabin is its location. You will be right next to the elevators and stairs so you can easily walk up two flights and be right at the windjammer/pool. This easy access will really save you time. Have a wonderful cruise and I look forward to reading your review of this cabin when you return.

Archived