Prices in specialty restaurants higher now???!!!

starrian

Here is a link that showes you all the coupons that were in the book for 2008. On our May cruise we are suppose to get them as our booking confirmation states.

http://content.wmph.com/images/client/promos/flash/ncl_042308/ncl_flash.html

Wow, that looks like a much nicer coupon book than the one I believe everyone got for our cruise. For some reason, ours didn't come and NCL said we could get one from guest services, but it seems like most of the coupons required much higher spending to get something free.

The dinner one was one free dinner at the TexMex if you buy two at Cagneys.

The prices have not gone up since Jan.1st. The names might vary on different ships, but the prices below are fleetwide.

Teppanyaki: $25.00

Cagney's Steakhouse: $20.00

Le Bistro French: $15.00

Orchid Garden: $15.00

Sushi: $15.00

Tequilas Mexican: $10.00

La Cucina Italian: $10.00

coka

Cagneys was 25 when I was on the Spirit in May.

Phyllis

Thanks for the info. I didn't pay attention to this on the website when I first looked. We are going to book it!!

I haven't read the whole thread yet, so I am sorry if this is a double, but I thought you should be warned that this too has seen a large price increase. Here is the current info from the NCL site ...

Romance Packages

Honeymoon / Anniversary Package - $135.00 per stateroom

• Sparkling wine and strawberries in your stateroom on embarkation day
  • Canapés delivered to your stateroom one evening
  • Complimentary sparkling wine and cake party
  • A keepsake photograph
  • Romantic dinner for two in Le Bistro with a complimentary bottle of wine

Hi We were on the Jewel for a 14 day Repo NY - FLA and the package was only $79. per couple! $135. is really high and personally I don't think worth it! You could pick your own restaurant, pay the surcharges, get a good bottle of win, leave a tip, and it probably won't cost that much.

We paid $15. p/p in LeBistro Oct/Nov. 09.

I do see that went to $20 p/p....

Have fun!

Hi We were on the Jewel for a 14 day Repo NY - FLA and the package was only $79. per couple! $135. is really high and personally I don't think worth it! You could pick your own restaurant, pay the surcharges, get a good bottle of win, leave a tip, and it probably won't cost that much.

We paid $15. p/p in LeBistro Oct/Nov. 09.

I do see that went to $20 p/p....

Have fun!

i don't think we would purchase it either, but checking it compared to the other lines, it is as cheap as most and cheaper than a few..Look at it this way;

$40.00 for Le Bistro

$30.00 for a bottle of wine time 2

$pic probably $20

That gets you pretty much up to the $135.00. Add to that the strawberries and the canapes..plus the party

Nita

i don't think we would purchase it either, but checking it compared to the other lines, it is as cheap as most and cheaper than a few..Look at it this way;

$40.00 for Le Bistro

$30.00 for a bottle of wine time 2

$pic probably $20

That gets you pretty much up to the $135.00. Add to that the strawberries and the canapes..plus the party

Nita

I think they figured out just how much of a bargain this package was when priced at $79. So, I don't blame them for raising the price, but $135 is much too high to attract many buyers IMO. Maybe first-time cruisers who don't know any better but certainly not many veterans.

I think they figured out just how much of a bargain this package was when priced at $79. So, I don't blame them for raising the price, but $135 is much too high to attract many buyers IMO. Maybe first-time cruisers who don't know any better but certainly not many veterans.

I happen to agree with you. If it actually is being used as an anniversary celebration or honeymoon maybe, but just as a good deal which many of us used it for, a good deal, for a romantic adventure I too, think the price is a little high. I would pay $99 for it, but not $135.00. Most of the lines are charging from $130 to $150 depending on the features.

Nita

This message thread needs to die a slow, terrible death. The bulk of the information here is a year old.

If people would stop posting replies, it will go away.

Start a new one if you want, but this one is crazy.

(yes, I know I just posted to it - duh!)

This message thread needs to die a slow, terrible death. The bulk of the information here is a year old.

If people would stop posting replies, it will go away.

Start a new one if you want, but this one is crazy.

(yes, I know I just posted to it - duh!)

you know I usually pick up on that, but you are right, it is way over a year old..

Nita

Archived