Entertainment on Sapphire

tulips*n*truffles

Please point me to the right thread if this has been talked about recently. :-)

I'm wondering if someone can give me an idea of what to expect by the onboard entertainment - specifically the production shows - on Sapphire Princess. Are they musicals? Vegas-type shows? Broadway-class? Can someone give me an example?

Also, are there shows every night? Do you have to reserve seating? First-come, first-seat?

Thanks!

Please point me to the right thread if this has been talked about recently. :-)

I'm wondering if someone can give me an idea of what to expect by the onboard entertainment - specifically the production shows - on Sapphire Princess. Are they musicals? Vegas-type shows? Broadway-class? Can someone give me an example?

Also, are there shows every night? Do you have to reserve seating? First-come, first-seat?

Thanks!

There is usually some type of show (pretty much all of the above) every night, it is open seating in all the venues.

Comedians/Hypnotist/Magician's. It depends on the shows booked for that cruise.

If the shows aren't to your liking why not spend your evening in the Wheelhouse Bar and listen to some great music or if you enjoy dancing this is the place to be. The band that is currently playing in there is called "Phoenix Rising". They will give you a very entertaining evening.

Archived