westerdam 10/18/09

joemill

• 7 months later...

We were on the Westerdam in March and met several other gay couples. Be sure to go to the Friends of Dorothy meetings. Also post on the rollcall for your cruise to meet other Cruise Critics. We first ran into two of the couples that we became friends with at our Cruise Critic gathering.

Hello Doug and David. I hope we get to meet you guys. I would give you our cabin # but it hasn't been assigned yet. I don't know how else to get in contact with you. It really would be fun if the bunch of us could get together. We're easy going no strings attached kind of guys that just like to have fun. Where are you guys traveling from?

Dennis & Alan

We are not assigned at this point either. We are arriving at FLL the day before the cruise and staying near some friends in North Miami. We have always met great people on board and are looking forward to meeting you guys. As things firm up as we get closer to the cruise, let's reconnect. Looking forward to a great trip!

Hi, guys.

We will be on the ship and are looking forward to the cruise. Just the two of us - long term couple. Scuba divers, so that's our shore excursions except for Half Moon Cay.

Let us know how to reach you,

Doug and David

Hello Doug and David. We are a long term couple, too, from New Mexico. It's just the two of us celebrating my 48th birthday! We are David and David. Hope to meet you guys on the cruise!

Well I'm sorry to say that we aren't going to make this trip. We have to go overseas right away and will be there until Nov. 4th. That brings our group down to 10. I will see you for sure on Dec cruise. Sorry guys, maybe next time. Have tons of fun, you deserve it!!

Dennis, Alan and Pee Wai

Archived