Is there anybody out there on Nautica Sept. 21/09????

tropicalkerry2002

This is an Athens to Istanbul cruise. I started a roll call late last summer, and it seems there may be just 4 of us on this sailing! The fact that it isn't a cruise featured in the 5th Anniversary promotion isn't helping to get more passengers, either!

If you ARE on it, please join the roll call, and maybe we can share some tours. It's only 8 months till we fly into Athens(early)...time to get planning!!

Is there anybody out there on Nautica Sept. 21/09????

This is an Athens to Istanbul cruise. I started a roll call late last summer, and it seems there may be just 4 of us on this sailing! The fact that it isn't a cruise featured in the 5th Anniversary promotion isn't helping to get more passengers, either!

If you ARE on it, please join the roll call, and maybe we can share some tours. It's only 8 months till we fly into Athens(early)...time to get planning!!

TopicalKerry-

Perhaps the problem is that the cruise sails on OCTOBER 21, 2009, not SEPETEMBER 21, 2009.

I'm hoping that you haven't been making your arrangements for the wrong dates.

The Roll Call for the correct sailing date is not very active, but can be found at:http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=903415&highlight=september

Have a wonderful trip-

S&J

TopicalKerry-

Perhaps the problem is that the cruise sails on OCTOBER 21, 2009, not SEPETEMBER 21, 2009.

I'm hoping that you haven't been making your arrangements for the wrong dates.

The Roll Call for the correct sailing date is not very active, but can be found at:http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=903415&highlight=september

Have a wonderful trip-

S&J

S&J,

The Athens to Istanbul cruise on the Nautica does sail on September 21st, 2009. There is not an Athens to Istanbul sailing on October 21st, 2009. I think you may have been looking at October 29th, 2009.

Shari

CCC Member

We are getting off the Nautica in Athens on the morning of 9/21/09 so I think you are correct on your dates. We were some of those who jumped on the 5th anniversary cruise fares last week. Hope someone joins you:)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived