Second Price Drop...

joand452

...what do you think the chances are they'll send me another $260 in travel vouchers?

We booked our flights from DC/LAX last June for our April cruise. We paid $549/ticket. A few months ago, I checked the fares, and our flights had gone down to $439.00. I called United, and they sent me two $110.00 travel vouchers. That's okay; we plan on flying to Orlando in September.

I decided to check again a few minutes ago, and the fare is now $309!!! Think they'll send more vouchers???

...what do you think the chances are they'll send me another $260 in travel vouchers?

We booked our flights from DC/LAX last June for our April cruise. We paid $549/ticket. A few months ago, I checked the fares, and our flights had gone down to $439.00. I called United, and they sent me two $110.00 travel vouchers. That's okay; we plan on flying to Orlando in September.

I decided to check again a few minutes ago, and the fare is now $309!!! Think they'll send more vouchers???

Yep, they will!!! I have gotten numerous vouchers this past year. Purchased tickets with them...watched the price on the new tickets. The new tickets went down, and I got more vouchers:D. Sweet.

Janet

Whoo Hoo!! Just got off the phone with United, and we'll each be receiving a travel voucher for $129.80!

Too bad the flights to Orlando are so outrageous right now. We don't plan on going until September, so hopefully those fares will drop now, too.

Thanks for the encouragement!

Archived