Bon Voyage gift from Carnival

sherrintxs

From our last cruise I wrote a letter about our experience and the staff that went above and beyond. Carnival wrote back saying thank you and that the people listed, their supervisors would be forwarded a copy of my letter and 45 days prior to our next cruise to call and we would have a Bon Voyage gift waiting in our cabin for us. I know others have had this happen, mind telling us what the gift was from Carnival?

TIA

I got drink coupons last time. One time, we got a photo coupon and that's what we requested for our upcoming cruise. Mom and I didn't ask for wine because we prefer to pick out our own and not possibly be stuck with a bottle of something that we don't like.

I wrote a letter after my last cruise and received a letter back thanking me for taking the time to write. The letter said my appreciation would be passed to the people who made our cruise special...but no mention on calling in 45 days before my next cruise - even though my letter mentioned we were already booked on our next cruise.

Oh well - I guess not everyone gets the 45-day gift soecial...but I am still glad I wrote to Carnival. Our cruise on the Glory really was awesome, and the staff went out of their way at times with my grandkids.

From our last cruise I wrote a letter about our experience and the staff that went above and beyond. Carnival wrote back saying thank you and that the people listed, their supervisors would be forwarded a copy of my letter and 45 days prior to our next cruise to call and we would have a Bon Voyage gift waiting in our cabin for us. I know others have had this happen, mind telling us what the gift was from Carnival?

TIA

I just spoke to a Carnival representative yesterday because I have the same letter. Here are the choices she gave me:

-Bottle of wine - red or white

-Bottle of champagne

-Four (4) bar coupons

-Four (4) soft drink coupons

-One (1) photo coupon ($15 value)

-Fruit basket

-6 oz. chocolate fun ship

-8 oz. assorted chocolates

-cabin decorations

The representative told me I would need to make a first and second choice.

Hope this helps.:)

• 1 month later...
I just spoke to a Carnival representative yesterday because I have the same letter. Here are the choices she gave me:

-Bottle of champagne

-Four (4) bar coupons

-Fruit basket

-cabin decorations

Does any one know if this is still the case or if there any additional choices?

Thanks!!!

Does any one know if this is still the case or if there any additional choices?

Thanks!!!

That is the choices...I got the Drink Coupons on my last cruise ...

I have heard through here that they dont do the 45 day letter anymore but i sent a letter off after my cruise anyway and recieved a thank you letter but no bon-voyage gift....I figure the word was out on it and they were getting bombarded with letters ...lol

-Bottle of champagne

-Four (4) bar coupons

-Fruit basket

-cabin decorations

Wonder if that means you can pick the bday cabin decorations? I wasn't planning on getting them for DH's bday but if I can get them free with my letter I might. Either that or the chocolate mmm chocolate :p

TIA

Cruised in October and sent in a letter and received reply thanking me. No mention of calling for a gift.

Cruised again in February and also sent my feedback and also received a thank you letter - no gift.

I read on another thread that they have stopped this "gift" practice.

I'm glad the 45 day letter thumbnail worked...... thanks for all the help.

I just placed my call and chose the 4 bar coupons with a bottle of champagne as a back-up. either way, it is a win win for me....

Yiiipppeeee.....

Springbreak08, you were absolutely correct on the choices that were given. I told him that you had me at 4 bar coupons. LOL

Archived