Charge for paper documents

lovelife

I can't find any posts regarding this.

Has anyone been advised there is a $30 charge for requesting paper documents? When I called RCCL to inquire about documents for my upcoming cruise, I was told since September 2008 all documents are sent by e-mail. She rudely said she would mail them but I'd have to pay $30. In October 2008 I received paper cruise documents.

Say it ain't so!

Has anyone been advised there is a $30 charge for requesting paper documents? When I called RCCL to inquire about documents for my upcoming cruise, I was told since September 2008 all documents are sent by e-mail. She rudely said she would mail them but I'd have to pay $30. In October 2008 I received paper cruise documents.

Say it ain't so!

We just received our docs in the mail a couple of weeks ago for our cruise later this week. We didn't have to pay anything extra.

Say it ain't so!

At this late date with only a few days to your cruise, there would be a charge. You have to specify when you book that you want paper docs. No charge

At this late date with only a few days to your cruise, there would be a charge. You have to specify when you book that you want paper docs. No charge

I inquired a while back - not just recently. I've never requested paper docs but always received them. I know I don't need them but it's always fun to get them in the mail.

If you book online it ask specifically if you want edocs or via mail. I assume the charge is just like if you change a name after docs have been issued. Your cruises doc must have already been issued thus the charge.

For those curious you can check what you signed up for. Go into your cruise account, choose the cruise, click on Cruise Documents, Check Status and a window will come up that has either mail or email checked.

BonVoyage

Dawna

My last AOS cruise we received e-docs because I booked online & must of checked off e-docs. When I called requiring why I received them this is what I was told, & if I wanted paper I would have to fork over 30 bucks. This time when I booked this cruise I made sure that I was to receive the paper docs. I really do not need the entire booklet it is the luggage tags that I am looking for.

Archived