Where to park for Galveston Cruise?

ravenone

Can I get some tips/opinions on where to park for our upcoming VOS cruise out of Galveston?

thanks!

We just returned on the 18 from VOS.

We have used lighthouse parking several times. They transport you with your luggage to and from the terminal. You can pre pay also.

http://www.lighthouseparking.org/

We stayed at the La Quinta, they no longer offer a shuttle at theis time but several hotels offer parking and shettle service.

EZcruise. two blocks due south of the cruise terminal. $55.00 per week or $50.00 if you pay in advance, on-line.

Rapid repeat shuttle service. We drop my wife and the luggage, I go park, walk back to the ship, very easy. When we return, I either walk over grab the car and pick her up with the luggage or if a shuttle is sitting there, we grab it and go.

Like supporting them, several Galveston fire fighters work there, part-time, anything to help those guys.

I didn't know that about firefighters working at EZ Cruise - we've used them a couple of times and I've already reserved for our 2/8/09 VOS cruise. I used to be married to a firefighter and, even though I don't support him anymore (yeah!), I like to support the profession - a hard working group of individuals!

Oh, I forgot - we like parking at EZ Cruise!

We book online at EZCruise to save some $$. We park there and take their shuttle to the terminal. They take the luggage and all. Same with the return. We exit the terminal, find the shuttle and load aboard for the trip back to the car. Never had a problem and it beats fighting traffic at the terminal.

Archived