Best Pool on the Freedom??

jbroons

There are 3 less pools on the Freedom: The Timeless pool, Endless pool and the Stressless pool.

What makes one pool better than another for you?

Hey vegasman - Well, I have two daughters, 15 & 17, so I guess a pool that they would enjoy...and maybe that doesn't have a lot of very little kids.

We hang out at the aft pool - supposedly adults only area. They did a nice job of "policing" the area, keeping the younger kids out of that pool and hottub most of the time. They play much quieter music back there - like the Indian flute music- we (dh, myself, dd16 dd19) enjoyed that area more than the loud hustle bustle of the main pool. Between the band blasting, the music blasting when the band wasn't playing, and the games going on (Survivor, hairy chest, ice carving, etc) the aft pool was very relaxing.

We hang out at the aft pool - supposedly adults only area. They did a nice job of "policing" the area, keeping the younger kids out of that pool and hottub most of the time. They play much quieter music back there - like the Indian flute music- we (dh, myself, dd16 dd19) enjoyed that area more than the loud hustle bustle of the main pool. Between the band blasting, the music blasting when the band wasn't playing, and the games going on (Survivor, hairy chest, ice carving, etc) the aft pool was very relaxing.

Thanks pe4all!! Sounds perfect for us.....If the pool is supposedly "adult-only" should 15 & 17 year-old girls be hanging out there?? Also, when they say "adults only" what is the minimum age they're referring to.....18..21??

Guess i will be hanging out in the back then. Is there lots of chairs? Wondering if we will have to battle chair hogs.

Sup maxamuus -

Just leave towels on the chairs early in the morning so they will be reserved for you all day....there are probably more chair-hogs in a relaxed pool atmosphere I assume.

We never had a problem with our girls hanging there - they are now 17/20, and no one has ever bothered them in the hot tub or pool. They are not jumping into the pool, or snorkeling in the hot tub, as some kids do - LOL! As for lounges - yes, the chair hogs take them waaaay early on Freedom. We sat one deck up a few times - just as nice, and the stairs were right there to get to the aft pool/hot tubs/ grill.

We never had a problem with our girls hanging there - they are now 17/20, and no one has ever bothered them in the hot tub or pool. They are not jumping into the pool, or snorkeling in the hot tub, as some kids do - LOL! As for lounges - yes, the chair hogs take them waaaay early on Freedom. We sat one deck up a few times - just as nice, and the stairs were right there to get to the aft pool/hot tubs/ grill.

I was kidding about saving chairs with towels, btw!!

Regarding the hot tubs & kids.....that was a very humorous thread on CC that I was a part of. Thanks pe4all!!!

Sup maxamuus -

Just leave towels on the chairs early in the morning so they will be reserved for you all day....there are probably more chair-hogs in a relaxed pool atmosphere I assume.

Chair Hogs! I love em! I pick up their towels and take them to my room! I never run out that way, plus its fun to watch the Hogs yelling at people. "thats my chair! Wheres my towel?". :)

Sup maxamuus -

Chair Hogs! I love em! I pick up their towels and take them to my room! I never run out that way, plus its fun to watch the Hogs yelling at people. "thats my chair! Wheres my towel?". :)

Archived