Mariner of the Seas (July5!) hump or no hump?

kwren

I've been trying to find answers to this by reading as many posts as possible, but have only become more confused. :confused: Can anyone help me sort this out...by tonight when I must make my decision so I get my OBC!

We are booking 2 rooms - an indoor for our 3 older kids (15, 19 and 22 so they don't have to be directly across from us) and a balcony for my husband and myself. Here are the available choices given to me:

7622 and 7639

7638 and 7639

8650 and 8651

8620 and 8651

9650 and 9651

Is anyone familiar with any of these cabins on the Mariner? I have never stayed on the hump? Should we go for it, will it be too noisy by the elevators? Any help would be appreciated!

My family and I really like the hump cabin, that is what I would want for my room. I would take deck 8 over deck 7 room, just my opinion. Or if you fill more comfortable with your kids across the hall, take deck 9. All those rooms will be fine, just decide where you want to be. Any more questions, let me know, kmbb

Archived