Finding Available Cabins?

fourcruisin

Nope- you will only see a select few--- 5, 7 but no more then 9.

Changing the number of passengers will let you see other cabins.

Agents are holding space- people cancel. You will NEVER see all availabity.

Why would you think someone other than Carnival would have more up to date information?

I don't believe CCL lists ALL available cabins in each category. I was searching for a particular cabin and wanted to see if it was available.

Serene56, thanks for the advice. I actually got more hits with the info you suggested.

I don't believe CCL lists ALL available cabins in each category. I was searching for a particular cabin and wanted to see if it was available.

Serene56, thanks for the advice. I actually got more hits with the info you suggested.

is seeking a specific cabin-- I would call first. Then use a booking engine online that allows you to plug in a cabin number.

Just because you dont see it dont mean its not available. Someone somewhere could have it onhold-and not pay their deposit in so many hours - an agent could be holding it with group space.

Is there a website or way to find what cabins are available on cruises other than searching through the Carnival site?

TIA

Large travel agencies are issued blocks of cabins that they will hold for a period of time. As Carnival's final payment date approaches the cabins they don't sell are released back to Carnival. There is really no way to see all the cabins that aren't booked until close to sail date.

Large travel agencies are issued blocks of cabins that they will hold for a period of time. As Carnival's final payment date approaches the cabins they don't sell are released back to Carnival. There is really no way to see all the cabins that aren't booked until close to sail date.

Carnival can book a customer into any cabin that is available whether or not a travel agent (online or brick and mortar) has it listed. We have used online sites and found cabins they list as being available through them and then called our PVP to book through him.

Archived