Cartagena Hard Rock Cafe

GranMona

My husband collects HRC pins. When we visited the HRC Cartagena, they were completely sold out of pins. The manager said that he would send us one and my husband gave him his address. We thought that would be the last we heard from them, but just now Fed Ex drove up and delivered a pin from them. We were quite impressed that they would do that. They were very hospitable and it was a good place to stop in for a drink and lunch to take a break from walking around the city.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

not sad at all Ron - DH acquired quite a collection but hasn't gotten any lately. This is the first time that even I have to have the tee - I mean how :cool: is that. Our neighborhood does a 'Cheers' kind of thing every Friday and that's a definite occasion to wear it. Everybody was very impressed when he wore his "Beer Glasses of Belgium" shirt. Belgium makes like 35 different kinds of beer and each and every one is served in a different shaped glass at many places!

• 1 month later...

I made the mistake of starting to collect the hurrican glasses years ago. How impracticle is that?

None the less, we asked Mr. Lee to arrange our tour to make certain we could stop at the HRC for my hurrican glass and some Tees...

I am just sad the HRC in Panama is on the Pacific side, while we are on the Atlantic!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

How far is the HRC from the port? I checked their website and all it says for directions is:

"Situated within the walled city at “ La plaza de la Aduana “ barely 10 minutes from the airport?

Can you walk from the port? If not, how much was the taxi ride?

Thanks,

Linda

How far is the HRC from the port? I checked their website and all it says for directions is:

"Situated within the walled city at “ La plaza de la Aduana “ barely 10 minutes from the airport?

Can you walk from the port? If not, how much was the taxi ride?

Thanks,

Linda

it was part of my tour..it is in the wall city. i think about 15 minutes by taxi from the ship. while ther you can spend a couple hours sightseeing and enjoying the city.

Archived