what to do on shore

ltnod1

we are going to be visiting grand cayman, honduras, and belize! and we wondering if theres a beach real close to where the ship is docked that we can walk to, if we decide not to do a shoretrip!:)

ty we will be cruising march 1st!

Did you try checking out the ports of calls section here? I dont think there are beaches right off the ship, you will probably have to take a taxi to them. We went swimming with the sting rays in Grand Cayman with Captain Marvins, I highly recommend this. But if you just want a beach day, you can take a taxi. Never been to the other ports, but I have heard snorkeling in Belize is a must as well. When we go to Roatan I want to take a tour, I forget the name of the person who gives them, but I have read its awesome and I am sure you can find this info on the Honduras board.

I cant think of any beaches either within walking distance. Grand Cayman has 7 mile beach, pay the $25 or whatever and grab a taxi, or Iv seen signs for excursions there where they take you and pick you up for $25 pp.

Honduras where the port is, its very poor, you want to grab a taxi and go to West End where all the diving shops are. Its beautiful there and the clearest water you ever saw. I love Roatan (Honduras). You can get a taxi cheaper by walking to the right near the internet cafe, than the taxi's outside. We did the taxi's outside and they wanted $50 to take you for 3 hours to wherever you wanted. $50 for both people.

google Captain Marvins for Grand Cayman and they have the best prices, but dont include food, but he will take you cheap out on the catamaran to snorkel with the sting rays.

Archived